We all want to share our joy and triumphs with the rest of the world. We want someone to listen to our heartache and agony stories.
However, as much as we desire a strong bond with others, there will always be things that should be kept hidden - for our own benefit.
It's not about secrecy; it's about protecting yourself from mental (and occasionally bodily) harm by keeping some aspects of your life private. Things we should always keep private include:
1. Your personal life - Never reveal your personal life to the general public. When it comes to family, close friends, fiancée, or anybody you care about, be as secretive as possible.
2. Your aspirations and goals - Unless you've achieved them, never brag or tell others about them. People pass judgment and become envious. Many doubters will tell you that you can't accomplish it and will try to demotivate you by pulling you down to their level. They will divert your attention away from your aim. It's ideal if you keep your next move to yourself.
3. Mistakes and blunders - Whether you're pleased, unhappy, stressed, or nervous, it's often preferable to keep your sentiments to yourself. It's preferable to cope with those feelings alone rather than enlisting the help of ten or more individuals. It's because you can never trust people, and you never know when they'll abandon you.
4. Mastery of talents - It's OK to display your abilities, but you should be aware of your area. Know who you're talking to. Know who "your kind" is. When you achieve success in life, people admire you. However, only to the degree that you remain behind them. When you pass them, they begin to carry grudges and become jealous. As a result, keep a low profile. Demonstrate your abilities to individuals who genuinely want to see you succeed in life.
5. Your bank balance: Nobody else's business but yours is what goes on inside your wallet. Keep your financial situation confidential and stay away from folks who are greedy or jealous.
6. Your noble and generous actions: You don't have to inform anyone about your good deeds. It's great to inform a few individuals, but you don't have to tell the entire globe. You don't need everyone's approval.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
I hope you've discovered something new today.
Content created and supplied by: Gold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More