1. You compare all new partners to your ex. Your previous romantic partner is elevated to the status of the gold standard, against which any new potential partners are evaluated.
2. The mere idea of your ex-partner being in a relationship with someone else makes you feel intensely envious and enraged.
3. You still see your ex as "yours".
4. You go on your ex's social media accounts and look them over. You are concerned about what they are doing, whether or not they appear to be happy, whether or not they are seeing anyone, etc.
5. You have a habit of ruminating on what might have been. You contemplate the things that you could have done differently in retrospect. And you daydream about being together again, this time in the more ideal circumstances that you imagine for yourselves.
6. You keep an eye on him or her by inquiring with friends about whether or not they have spoken to him or her, checking their location on snapchat, or doing something similar.
7. You frequently look at pictures of the two of you together and find solace or release in the memories that these pictures bring back.
8. You have a rosy perception of your former partner. If you gloss over their faults or the difficulties in the relationship and emphasize how wonderful they were or how great the relationship was, you may come across as being dishonest. This longing for the past and vivid imagination demonstrates that your feelings for them have not diminished.
9. Every little thing brings back memories of them. Even if the subject matter is obscure or unimportant, you'll find it quite easy to be reminded of it by something else, even if it's just loosely connected to the topic at hand.
10. You continue to bring up your ex when you're around your friends. You will discover that the discourse will always circle back to them, regardless of whether a good or negative tone is being conveyed. When someone is still in love with their former partner, it is very usual for them to speak very harshly of their former partner. They are trying to convince themselves that their previous partner was terrible, not because they genuinely feel this way, but rather in an effort to stifle the love and sensations that are currently present in their heart.
According to Opera News
The content was developed and provided by the News Hub Creator. The views and opinions that are expressed on Opera News are solely those of the author; they do not represent, reflect, or express the views of Opera News in any way. Opera News is a platform that users can access for free. Any and all written information and photos that are displayed were provided by the blogger or author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger or author, and have not been modified in any way by Opera News. Opera News does not give its consent to, nor does it condone, the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, among other things, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Neither does it consent to, nor does it condone, the posting of any content that may malign, among other things, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, In addition, Opera News does not support or condone the use of our platform for the purpose of supporting or endorsing hate speech, violating human rights, or making statements that are of a defamatory character. You are kindly requested to immediately notify us using the following email address [email protected] and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform in the event that the content contained herein infringes upon any of your rights, including those pertaining to copyright, and/or infringes upon any of the aforementioned factors. If the content contained herein infringes upon any of your rights, including those pertaining to copyright, and/or in Continue reading>>
Content created and supplied by: Jboynews2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More