The world has changed before how it was like 50 years ago, people are gradually normalizing divorce slowly. Marriages no longer last because some people seem to be forgetting the promises they make on the alter to stay with their partner forever.
Marriages these days don't last because some people are being forced to marry who they don't like, some marry for money while some people marry under pressure. For a marriage to last long, couples must first love each other with all their hearts then other things follow.
In this article, I will be showing you simple things you should do if you want your marriage to last long, probably till death do you people path.
1. Take your partner as they are. Don't ever make the mistake of forcing your partner to be who you want him or her to be. Be good by accepting them the way they are, accepting their uniqueness.
2. Learn to please your partner, do what they want if you can do it and if you can't, explain to them why you can. Sometimes making your partner happy has to do with some sacrifices, be ready to make sacrifices.
3. Before sleeping at night, make sure the both of you don't have problems or issues. Make sure you are on the same page before sleeping in the night.
4. Always create time for each other as that may be useful in creating a strong bond between the both of you. Create time to laugh and gust with each other.
5. Still maintain your friendship together even after your marriage. The same friendship energy you both have before getting married should be maintained mixed with your marriage lifestyle.
6. Accept that no marriage is perfect as conflicts may arise from time to time. The most important thing is managing the conflict well and not allowing it to escalate to a bigger problem.
Thanks for reading my article, feel free to comment and like my post. Have a great day.
Content created and supplied by: SANews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More