One of the ways you can make your boyfriend feel loved is by touching him often. I'm not saying start touching all parts of the body. Touch it where it can feel sweet. Your partner may not tell you where to look. In this article, I will show you some places that can be touched to make your person happy and relieve your anxiety.
Your person needs a sweet and beautiful touch after a stressful day. Here are six parts you need to touch on. they are:
1. Leg Depression - After a stressful day at work, giving your husband a foot massage is not a bad idea. It is a sign that they are acknowledging his efforts to provide for his family. Foot massage also eliminates any pain felt in the foot.
2. Go back and cry - try every time your man is asleep and touch his back. It does not have to be a back massage. Touch it as if you were drawing a line on the back.
3. Mustache: This is for men who have their beards trimmed. Sit on your lap and watch the beard while watching TV. Always comb and wear a beard when going to work.
4. Behind the Ears: Always play with your partner by tapping the back of the ear with your hand.
5. Lipstick - It's not just for kissing. You have to make fun of your man by touching his lips.
6. Neck and chin: Sometimes allow your person to rest on your body. When it rests on your body, try it and touch the neck gently. You also have to play with it by massaging and squeezing the chin.
If you have learned from this article, I would love for you to share it with others. Thanks for your time.
Photo Credit Catch Gettyimages, Alamy Photos and Shutterstock.
From Opera News
Content created and provided by Edyfine111. Opera News is free to use the platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are the sole property of the author and do not represent, reflect or reflect the opera news. All content and images displayed are provided by Blogger / author, provided here by Blogger / Author, and not edited by Opera News. Opera News is not responsible for the content of any third party copyright, including copyright. Opera News also does not support the use of our platform to promote hate speech, human rights abuses, and / or defamation. If the content in this case infringes any of your rights, including copyright, and / or violates any of the above conditions, please contact us at [email protected] and / or report it immediately. The article uses the reporting function built into our platform. Read more >>
Content created and supplied by: Westworld (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More