Relationships can be daunting, you love this man but he is giving you mixed feeling of what he wants. According to research, these are the signs that he is not into you, it is time for you to move on -
- He never text or call you. You always the one who does all the communication. He just never initiates the communication.
- You always the one who makes plans. A man who loves you will ensure that he makes time and plans to spend with you. If you find yourself having to ask when and where are seeing each other again. He probable doesn't want to spend time with you.
- It is just about the deed / sex for him. After the deed, he becomes uninterested again.
- You have not met his friends or family.
- He is a stranger you. A man that loves you will open up to you and talk openly about his background, family, and future plans. If he cannot do that, then it is time to move on.
- He is not interested in knowing your likes and dislikes or plans.
- He keeps cancelling, when you have made plans.
- He says he wants a casual relationship
- He does not touch you in the public
- He is not present in your important events, such as birthday parties
Content created and supplied by: Cool (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More