1. What went wrong between you and your ex? Asking a woman about her previous relationship is never a good idea.
Relationships end for a reason. First dates are supposed to be light, a relaxed meeting to see if there is chemistry. Don't go too deep and risk scaring her off.
2. If you could change 3 things about yourself, what would you change? Asking a woman what she would change about herself implies that you don't like something about her. Women never want to hear that they don't like anything about them. Stay away from negative conversations and focus on positive conversations.
3. How much money do you earn? His salary, or yours for that matter, doesn't matter. The point of a first date is to get to know each other, not to know how much there is in everyone's wallets. Focus on the conversation, not the amount of money you both have.
4. Are you still talking to your ex? The past should be in the past. If you communicate with your ex, it is not important from now on. Focus on the present.
5. Tell me about your most recent dating experience. Talking about your last dating experience is really embarrassing. When a girl is on a date with you, there is no need to worry about who she dated last week or even last month.
6. Have you had plastic surgery? You might be dying to know how so amazing the woman sitting opposite is and if she's done a job, but now is not the time to ask. Questions about plastic surgery and improvements are personal. Save these questions for when you really get to know yourself.
7. I have a question about what I saw on Google ..Revealing to a woman that you stalked her online in some way is creepy. You don't need to ask Google questions on a first date.
8. How tall are you? Asking a woman for her waist measurement is inappropriate, insulting, and offensive. If you like the way it looks, its size shouldn't matter.
9. What was your cumulative GPA? When you are over 21, your GPA is not important. Being a smart book is valuable information for some people, where real-world success matters to others.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? You never want a date to feel like it's an interview. When you ask a woman where she sees herself in 5 years, the shell probably feels like it's toasted.
Content created and supplied by: Khanya_News (via Opera News )