When it comes to relationships, some women aren't as lucky as others. However, given the dearth of knowledgeable men in the dating industry, many women would rather put up with irresponsible guys rather than being alone and disconnected.
There are a lot of men looking for a woman to get married, but the majority of them are completely irresponsible. They start to treat their ladies like rags once they get what they want.
If you have a guy who treats you in these five ways, please stick with him because his kind is rare.
1. When a guy cares about your future and your personal growth, he really wants the best for you. Most guys don't care what happens to you later in life. They only care about your body and your attention. They move once they have it.
2. Hang out with a guy who is excited about your education and wants you to continue your education at the level you want. In a woman's life, education is crucial. Forget about the debate on educating women, which will inevitably end in the kitchen.
A good guy who cares about education will go out of his way to help his girlfriend get an education at any level.
3. If you observe someone who doesn't want you to be stressed out and constantly warns you about overworking at home or at work, they genuinely care about you.
4. The right man for you is a man who constantly reminds you of something you want to do and who will add value to your life. Guys like him are hard to find.
5. When a man consults with your family frequently and is always ready to help you in any way he can without expecting anything in return, he truly appreciates you. When you interact with a man, as a woman, you have to be honest with yourself. It's best to go out and continue your search if you can't find any of these five things in his characters. If you don't, you may have to put up with it for the rest of your life.
Content created and supplied by: 9jainSA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More