Here are the top ten practices at night, but we usually don't, just try and make a difference.
1. Put the phone to bed at 10:30 p.m. Stop watching TikTok and other social networking apps, because you'll be late.
2. Wash your hands often, especially during confinement, and brush your teeth regularly before going to bed. If possible, wash.
3. Eat dinner early and walk for 20 minutes, as recent studies say that eating dinner too late can cause obesity and high blood sugar.
4. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes. She is very well.
5. Stop thinking about your worries. When you put your head on a pillow, put all your worries and thoughts aside. I mean to remove all conflict from your mind. STOP THINKING.
6. Never sleep in anger.
7. Prepare for the future (what to wear, what to drink, what to do ...). This will give you a good start in a positive way. You will feel less pressure after waking up because you have a plan to do.
8. Read at least ten pages of a book. If it's not a myth, that's fine.
9. Write down 3 things you are grateful for. Keep a journal to track your date. Write down your expenses.
10. Take a deep breath. Exhale.
This is the way I want my night routine to be, but let’s be honest: most of us just eat an unhealthy dinner at night and spend every night on our phones looking for details on time-wasting plans.
Let's make a change.
You will only be grateful if you stop spending time on social media and take care of yourself and your loved ones
Content created and supplied by: FINEBOY94449 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More