Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. Memes
By Wonderpsycho | self meida writer
Published 2 days ago - 2 views
Enjoy these memes found on the internet.
1. At the start of this new year, I am leaving my past behind me, so if I owe you money, I'm sorry. I have moved on.
2. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
3. When I don't need it, I see it everywhere.
4. That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is "act natural, you are innocent."
5. Time flies when you're having fun! Stay bored and live forever.
7. Things I don't feel like doing today: moving
8. Dad! I'm going out!
Are you telling me or are you asking for permission?
I'm asking you for money
9. Aaaah, time to think about what I should have said in every conversation I had today
(The author does not own any of the pictures used.)
Content created and supplied by: Wonderpsycho (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform