Getting married as a single woman is the greatest delight a woman can experience. You must be aware of these 25 rules in order to enjoy a long-lasting marriage. It is referred to as the "25 laws of marriage."
1) Never, ever raise your voice in front of your husband, regardless of the situation. This is a sign of disdain. Proverbs 15:1 explains that.
3). Never use attitudes or situations to speak with your husband since you never know how he will understand what you are saying. Women who are defensive at home do not have a happy home. Proverbs 15:13 (NIV)
4). Never compare your husband to other guys; otherwise, you will never know what their lives are really like. If you damage his ego, his feelings for you will dwindle as a result.
Never treat your spouse's acquaintances badly because you dislike them; rather, your husband should be the one who gets rid of these individuals. (Proverbs 11:22; Proverbs 11:23).
6). Never forget that your spouse, not your maidservant or anybody else, is the one who married you. Make sure you complete your homework. (Genesis 2:24).
7. Never offer anyone else your husband's attention; people may take care of everything else, but your husband is your responsibility.
8. When your husband comes home empty-handed, never point the finger at him. Instead, you should encourage him. (Deut 3v28)
9). Never be a wasteful woman; your husband's effort is far too valuable to be squandered on anything.
In no case should you pretend to be ill with the purpose of depriving your husband of sexual intimacy. The only thing you can do is give him what he asks for. If you keep denying that s'ex is significant to you, it's time to tell a narrative before another lady takes over your position at work. No one (not even the anointed) can withstand the faces of s'ex for an extended period of time (SS 7v12).
11) Never make comparisons between your ex-spouse and your roommate or your former girlfriend. If you do, it is possible that your home will not recover. (SS 5v9, SS 5v10).
12). Never respond to your husband in public places; instead, let him deal with anything that is aimed at him or that may result in you being included in a public opinion survey.
13) Never invite or quarrel with your husband in front of your children, even if they are there. Wise ladies do not behave in this manner. (1 Corinthians 4:31) (Ephesians 4:31).
Never neglect to test your husband's intelligence before putting him through the ringer. (4th chapter of Proverbs).
15) Make sure that your pals do not become too close to your husband.
16) Do not rush to the restroom or dressing table while you are dressed. Unless, of course, your husband is constantly surrounded by ladies who make an effort to maintain their physical appearance. Sam25v3 (one Sam25v3).
Having the same last name as your spouse's parents, family, or friends is number 17). Don't waste your time trying to find a surname for yourself. If you want to be a rebel, you must leave (Luke 21v16).
18) Never let money be the deciding factor in your relationship. Are you still earning less than he does, or are you making more than he does?
19). Never forget that men crave the attention of attentive listeners; never let them feel like you are too busy for them. All happy homes are built on the foundation of effective communication. (Gal 6v9, for example.)
20). If your point of view is superior than hers, avoid comparing yourself to her. Its continual contact with the environment (Gal 6v10).
21). Try not to be too critical of your husband's behavior. No man wants a lady who is despised by her husband (Ephesians 4v29).
22). The wife who is irresponsible and lazy. He is completely oblivious to the fact that his body requires cleansing. Proverbs 24:27 (NIV) Proverbs 20:13 (NIV).
23). Does your hubby have a preference for a certain style of cooked food?
Make an effort to alter your cooking style. No one brings up the subject of eating. Verse 14 of Proverbs 31:14.
24). Never be insulted by your husband, and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way (Luke 11v3).
Obtain a glass of water and provide it to your husband as well as to everyone else who comes into your home during the program. The sweetness of being in a state of genuine beauty Proverbs 31:11 explains how to be successful in business.
Content created and supplied by: Cool_Dealz (via Opera News )