Does it occur to you that your guy is contemplating you at the moment? Almost every woman hopes the answer is yes, but even if it isn't, there are some things you can do to captivate your man's attention, regardless of how crazy his schedule is. There's nothing more revealing about your man's devotion than if he spends all of his time thinking about you.
You can do the following things to keep your man smitten with you:
1. Don't be there all the time. It's true what they say about not appreciating what you have until it's gone. If you want your partner to miss you, don't be everywhere all the time.
2. Do not immediately reply to his text. This will make him miss you since he will be forced to think about you.
3. Remind him of past romantic encounters or conversations you've shared together. This will jog his memory of those special times and make him long to be with you again.
4. Shower him with love and compliments. When you're with him, show him affection and respect by treating him like a valued member of your family. For this reason alone, he will be missing you.
5. Remember to have fun with your life and don't take yourself too seriously. Keep things light-hearted and fun with him, and you'll be able to make a lot of special memories together.
6. Send him a text message as soon as you wake up. One of the best methods to make your lover miss and think about you is to send him a romantic text message early in the morning or late at night.
7. Attend to his every word and gesture. Most men crave the same kind of attention from their women that women in love crave from their men. While a woman wants to make her guy miss and love her when she isn't there, she must be able to devote enough time and attention to him while they are together.
Content created and supplied by: Entertainment_plug01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More