That may not be a shock, but the issue of 'how long do you have to date before you get married does not define 'natural' is not specified. Nevertheless, there are a lot of things to remember when you want your marriage to be full of love and live happily after.
There are some things that men remember when they marry a woman. Here are some things your girlfriend might do to get you married to her instantly.
1. If it gives you advice on any acts and corrects you if you take a misguided judgment or more involved in having your wishes, marry her. marry her. This sort of ladies are back to find these days, so make sure you keep her close if you have one.
2. A girl who acknowledges her wrong and asks for pardon is a wife's stuff. You have to take this explanation into account as well, because many girls nowadays rarely acknowledge their mistake, instead of asking for forgiveness they will be furious to make your guy feel the one who has to beg.
3. A girl who makes you a great sacrifice would certainly be a good wife. This is one sign of real love, not everybody else is willing to do it. Furthermore, sacrifice is an important aspect of a stable friendship. In a case in which you desperately need financial support, she turned out to be the one that saves. This already shows that she's a loving lady who marries her.
4. Perhaps in your absence she hid for you, you should know that she is the one. Ladies do this barely, and if you actually have someone like this, then you certainly have to go with it.
5. A lady who prays for you displayed a wife's stuff of consistency. The happiest thing a man ever will do is see his wife in the middle of the night praying for him. Nowadays, we rarely see a lady praying not to be up to pray for her lover.
6. If your friend loves your family truly, marry her. marry her. She is still developing her relationship with your dad, so that marrying someone who's already acquainted with your mother and siblings would definitely lead to a happier household.
Content created and supplied by: 1NewsAfrica (via Opera News )