Dear gentlemen, there are a few simple techniques to get to know a girl who loves you, and it all boils down to the types of questions she will ask you regularly. I'll answer those questions in this article, and I'd like you to read it carefully and then tell us what you think in the comments area.
You must understand that, due to the type of society we live in, women are not usually vocal. They may adore you, but they are too shy to tell you so. They will instead try to communicate their feelings by asking you questions in the hopes that you will understand what they are trying to say.
You know that in this area of the world, women don't want to openly express their feelings since they would be perceived as cheap if they did, thus they chose to do it through other means.
When a girl falls in love with you, she will ask you the questions below.
1. When a girl falls in love with you, she will want to know if you have a girlfriend or what your thoughts are on having one. She'll also want to know if you're currently in a relationship or have ever been in a relationship.
Knowing your relationship status will be very essential to her, and she will ask you who the person is to you and what you are doing with her whenever she sees you with any female creature, whether younger or older; they are just naturally envious.
2. When a girl falls in love with you, she will be curious in your family, particularly your mother and favorite sibling. She'll never stop asking you about them, as if something bad is about to happen to them. Don't be surprised if she's being obliviously curious. She will even extend it to your best male friends, inquiring about their well-being.
3. Most essential, she'll want to know how you're doing and whether you're in good health. Overnight, she will automatically contact your doctor. If you even cough, she will become terrified and want to do everything she can to help you recover; she will never want anything awful to happen to you.
4. She'll also want to know where you are at all times, so she'll phone you to find out where you are, what you're doing there, why you went there without informing her, who you're with, and, most importantly, if you're safe. She won't want you to be out partying or smoking in various clubs with people who don't offer value to your life.
She will want you to stay at home, and if you must drink, do so at home rather than outside. She'll also want to know if you've had any visitors, and if so, who they were and why they came.
5. Finally, she will continually inquire about your future plans, including when you want to marry, the type of girl you want to marry, the number of children you want to have, and the gender you desire.
She's asking you these questions to see if you'll want to include her in your future plans and if you think she's good enough for you. She also wants to know if you enjoy the same things she does, and if you do, she will be overjoyed.
Now that you know, please like and share this amazing post so that other men and guys can be aware of the types of questions that women who love them might ask.
Content created and supplied by: BandileBlessing (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More