Do you think your man is thinking of you right now? Every woman hopes the answer is yes, but if they don't, there are a few things you can do to make your man obsessed with you, even if he's on a busy schedule. If your man is constantly thinking about you, it means that he adores you and cannot bear the thought of living without you.
The things you can do to keep your man obsessed with you are:
1. Don't always be around. The common saying that you don't value what you have until it's no longer within your grasp is indeed true. If you have to make you miss your man, don't always be around.
2. Don't reply to their text message right away. In doing so, he will be forced to start thinking about you, causing him to miss you.
3. Remind him of your previous romantic events or conversations you had with him. It will make him remember those moments and, therefore, he will want to be with you.
4. Show him affection and compliments. When you are with him, treat him with love and care, make him feel special. That's enough reason to miss you.
5. Don't always take yourself too seriously. Be playful and create many memorable moments with it.
6. Send him pictures of things that make him laugh or smile.
7. Send him a message in the morning. Texting your partner in the morning or the last thing in the evening is one of the best ways to make him miss you and make him think of you.
8. Pay close attention to him. Just as women desire the attention of the men they are in love with, most men also need such attention from their wives. A woman who wants to make her man love and miss him when she's not around should be able to give him enough attention while she's still with him.
If you liked this article, please like, share and click the follow button.
Content created and supplied by: Chester_Boss (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More