They just can not help themselves.
We all know that every time a man pats us, he's probably thinking about intercourse. But now science can explain why men grope us all the time. Turns out, there's a certain formula to their looking over. Some of it is silly, but most of it you can easily figure out.
According to Business Insider, every time a man looks at a woman, he performs a reproductive fitness assessment. Men were created to look for certain traits in women. These traits make women attractive because they are associated with good health and fertility. When men notice these traits, they subconsciously think: She could have my children! This subconsciously or consciously makes her attractive to you.
Science has proven that men are attracted to women with these 6 traits. According to the data, what it takes to be "attractive" is this:
1. A larger waist to hip ratio.
A ratio of 7:10 is particularly attractive. The waist and hips are associated with childbirth, so men think, "Those wide hips would be ideal for delivering my baby!.
2. A high-pitched voice. According to a study cited in the video, a high voice evokes youthfulness and represents a small, feminine body - both of which are attractive to men. Let us just say that our high-pitched screams during the scandalous events at the Real Housewives are a sign of evolution.
And luckily, you can replicate it well with regular hairdresser visits and blowouts. Remember, it's about the future of the human race.
3. Smile. Well, happy people are naturally attractive. But science has also proven that the whiter your teeth are, the better.
4. Less makeup. You may think that contouring, eye shadow, and bold lips make you more beautiful, but it turns out that a natural look is more attractive to men. The video says that men prefer women who use up to 40% fewer cosmetics. But it does not take science to tell you that your natural look is best for you.
5. Wear red. There's a reason why red is associated with lust. Scientists have proven that wearing red increases attraction. They have even found that this phenomenon applies to other animals as well. Note to self: Take that red dress to the cleaners for Saturday's date.
Comment: Share your thoughts
Content created and supplied by: FrancinaK (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More