When choosing a life partner, it is very important to consider some crucial factors so that you will not choose the wrong person. First impressions matters. You will easily know if the relationship will sail smoothly or will crash-land in no distant time. The following things are some of the things to consider when selecting your life partner.
1. Never go For Beauty or Handsome Look. Most people have been deceived into relationships by merely looking at the look of the person. They go for handsome or pretty ladies, only to regret their actions. Although being handsome or pretty is not an issue, it shouldn't be your prerequisite when picking a partner. Beauty can fade, but good nature is always renewed.
2. Goal Oriented. If the partner you are dating is slothful, or lazy during your relationship, he or she will be lazy when you are married. Forget his or her words telling you once we are married, I will do this or that. If he or she cannot do it while you are dating, forget it, friend.
3. Future Ambition. Choose a person with future ambition. Before settling down with anyone, ask him or her what plan they have for the future. You will easily know if he or she is serious with life or not. If they beat around the bush, it is a sign for you to run for your own good.
4. Good and Morally Upright. When a woman or man is morally upright, it's not difficult to know. Although some are good at hiding their behaviours, there is no how they will unknowingly expose their true nature. You must be very keen and observant to know this. Do not go for someone who is prone to anger, domestic violence or radical. You will only hurt yourself at the end of the day. Some women willingly enter into such relationships only to be crying after.
5. Relationships With His Family. You must check his or her relationship with his or her own family. If a man or woman does not treat his family members with respect or love them, believe it or not, when you become a family with him or her, he or she will treat you the same way he or she is treating his or her own family. You cannot give what you do not have.
Content created and supplied by: Erapoetblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More