AIntercourse should be a pleasurable experience for both the woman and her partner. Intense discomfort during intimacy, on the other hand, might make intimacy a negative experience for women.
Pain during intimacy can lower a woman's libido, which can have an impact on her relationship with her partner because no woman wants to engage in an activity that causes her pain and discomfor
Pain during intercourse is frequently the result of a medical illness or health issue. So, if a woman begins to experience pain during intimacy, she should seek medical advice
Here Are 5 Issues That Can Make Intimacy Excruciating For A woman
1. Vaginismus: this is a condition in which women experience pain during intimacy. Despite the fact that vaginismus is uncommon, many women still suffer from it, making their intimate lives miserable or non-existence
During intercourse, the walls of a woman's private parts contract. This is known as vaginismus. Intimacy is painful for women because of this constriction
2. Urinary Tract Infections: UTIs are infections that affect the urinary tract. Organs such as the bladder, kidney, and urethra make up the urinary tract
During intercourse, women with urinary tract infections may experience pain. Urinary Tract Infections can affect a variety of organs, so it's critical to get them treated as soon as possible
3. Vulvodynia: vulvodynia refers to the external part of a woman's private part. Vulvodynia is a frequent condition that affects over 100,000 Nigerian women each year
According to Google, vulvodynia can be so unpleasant that some activities, such as sitting for long periods of time or having intercourse, become unbearable.
4. Dry Genitals: Dryness can be caused by a variety of factors, including menopause, decreased estrogen production, and so on. A woman's body is designed to create lubricant during intimacy to keep her lubricate
When the body does not create that lubricant, however, intimacy becomes uncomfortable for her
5. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM): Female genital mutilation is a barbaric practice in which one or more parts of a woman's genitals are cut out without reason.
Most women have their genitals mutilated as girls, but the effects of FGM are long-lasting and can cause agony during intimacy years later.You might have heard that following intercourse, one should urinate. Well, this is especially true for women.
Content created and supplied by: Chelsea_Official (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More