1. Be needed.Nothing is more repulsive to a woman than male child.
2. Smile too much.Excessive smile makes you look weak.
3. Buy her gifts before you have a committed relationship with her. Looks like you are trying to buy her love.
4. Dinner before sex. Technically, this one wouldn't push her away, but it does reduce your chances of becoming physically intimate with her.
Or, at the very least, shell makes you wait a lot longer. This is because he positions you as a provider instead of a lover. Women quickly sleep with lovers, but they keep providers waiting.
Basically, they want them first to “prove” their ability to deliver.
5. Bad body odor. No explanation needed
6. A lack of fashion sense. Think about it. How much time do women spend thinking about fashion?
A lot ,which tells you how important this is to them. Therefore, men who have a bad taste for fashion repel women.
7. Low status behavior. Yes, I said "behavior". The real status does not come from money or the job. It shows in your behavior.
Think of "King Joffrey" in "Game of Thrones." He had the highest status in his kingdom. However, he had low-status behaviors and women were repulsed by him.
8. Weakness / lack of assertiveness If you can't even defend yourself, how are you going to defend her?
9. Me too. Also known as "obsessive search for commonalities".
It makes you feel like you're trying to force the relationship. Like you're dishonest. Like you're "saying things to get into his pants."
10. Putting it on a pedestal. Have you ever seen a tough guy put women on a pedestal? No? Neither do I! There's a reason for that.
When you put a woman on a pedestal, you put her on top of you.
Which means that her status level is higher than yours. Women simply cannot (for evolutionary reasons) be attracted to men who they perceive to be of an inferior status to them.
In fact, they are sexually repugnant.
Content created and supplied by: Khanya_News (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More