As defined in 1 Peter 5:10 and 2 Corinthians 9:8, grace is a generous, undeserved, unexpected, and undeserved gift from God in the form of favour, love, clemency, and a share in his divine life, and according to these passages, he (God) is the God of all grace and can make all grace abundantly available to his children.
The implications of this are that every child of God has the right to receive grace from him, and John 1:16 reveals that we receive grace upon grace from the fullness of God. However, while it is unquestionably true that God grants grace, there are specific methods by which God's children might gain grace from him, and I encourage you to go through the entire essay as I share them with you one by one.
Here are seven methods in which you can obtain God's grace.
1. By remaining humble in God's presence. The Bible states that God opposes the haughty, but that those who humble themselves before him will get more grace from him. It meant to be humble in the sense of being modest, having a sense of insignificance, and not having a sense of pride.
2. Because of God's knowledge of things. 2 It is revealed in Peter 1:2 that God's understanding brings to an increase in grace and peace.
3. By having a fear of God and doing what is right. It is written in the book of Acts that anybody who fears God and performs righteousness will be accepted by him; likewise, anyone who is accepted by God will receive grace from him.
4. By having a heartfelt devotion to God. Anyone who loves God will be recognized by him, according to 1 Corinthians 8:3, which implies that God recognizes those who love him. Proverbs 8:17 explains that God loves those who love him, and that as a result of his love, he will extend grace to them when they are in need.
5. By putting your faith in God. Jesus promised in John 14:13 that he would accomplish everything we asked in his name, and because he is faithful to his word, you can pray for grace with confidence that he will provide it.
6. By presenting oneself before his throne of grace. According to Hebrews 4:16, we have been given the privilege of approaching the throne of grace with confidence, to receive compassion and to get grace when we are in need, and we are able to do so with the assistance of the Holy Spirit, who grants us entry to the Father's presence (Ephesians 2:18).
7. By adhering to the teachings of Jesus. Jesus said in John 14:23 that anyone who keeps his words will be loved by the Father (God), and both Jesus and the Father will come to him and establish a permanent residence in his home with him. Moreover, when God takes up residence in a person, that person will not only receive grace but will also become a conduit for God's grace.
Please share, like, and leave a comment.
Content created and supplied by: Best_deals (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More