Life is one of the most valuable blessings that God has bestowed upon humanity. We recognize, however, that we are only here for a short time before leaving, and that every instant of our lives must be counted. No one can stay in a place indefinitely.
We must be certain that we owe no one anything that may cause them to dislike us. True, not everyone will adore you the way you want, but don't give anyone a cause to dislike you.
In today's essay, we'll look at some of the most significant life secrets that we should all leave behind in order to live in peace with one another.
1. Never break up with someone over the phone; if you're in a relationship with someone and feel it's time to end it, call the person and be very clear about it. You will save yourself and the other person from embarrassment if you never do it on the phone.
2. Never inquire about a person's salary or the amount of money they receive. Always keep in mind that this is not your concern. It's a gesture of deference to their privacy.
3. When you eat at a bachelor friend's house, wash the plate with which you ate. That will undoubtedly benefit them greatly.
4. Never take out a loan from a close friend with whom you want to keep a good relationship. Things may happen, and you may be unable to pay honestly, and they may not understand, resulting in the relationship being ruined. It is more valuable to keep a friendship than it is to keep money.
5. In a hotel, treat the waiters with respect and not as if you are the one who hired them. They are doing their job and have feelings, so treat them with respect.
6. Look people in the eyes during a conversation and a handshake; it is a sign of confidence and also encourages openness in a conversation.
7. Never forget to express gratitude for even the smallest acts of kindness shown to you.
8. If you're walking with someone and there's a door in front of you, be the one to open it and let them pass.
9. Always give a firm handshake that isn't painful and is accompanied by a smile when shaking hands. A solid handshake demonstrates your sincerity to the other person and brightens the mood.
10. Don't yell at someone when you're talking to them, even if you have a good reason to. Always keep in mind that they are people, and be as courteous as possible.
11. Never inquire as to whether or not someone is a virgin. Unless they're ready to open up on their own, but don't lead the conversation in that direction.
Do you have any additional life secrets that we need all know in order to live in peace with one another? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below. Don't forget to like and share the video.
Content created and supplied by: God'sPower (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More