You know having this spiritual gift is an lifetime experience.you have to go through so much to accept your spiritual journey.
This two cloths are normally known as the cloths which represents the foreign spirit in the African spiritual practice .which is true however they also work in the water spirits side depending on how you use them.
Before we go far let me explain this,
The differences of foreign spirit
Foreign spirit- Is normally known as the spirit that is able to change, originated from the foreign tribe you don't initiate for it but you convert the foreign spirit.
- This ancestral spirit is beyond that instead it's also the same spirit that Assigns your purpose in life when you are born to say why you are actually here ?🤷
That's why if you not leaving according to your purpose. foreign spirits has power over your ancestors to destroy your life up until you surrender to the calling then your ancestors take over.
- by the way a relative which is forefather or great grand mother can be your foreign when you initiates.
Foreign spirit which you not related to at all however the spirit is Assigned from the Spiritual realm to come back and rectify some mistakes, make a new life
- That's why you find people who have Indian, white , Chinese spirits this are all foreign ancestors
- however I've seen healers wasting people's money calling this spirits "bad spirits" and cleansing them in the river, the spirit is not going anywhere my dear. instead the more you try to banish it it becomes furious and your life will be a mess because it chose you.
- the Maroon one will go for your ancestral clothes specifically the land foreign spirit it can be a grandmother/father.
- The Red one will define someone who is a family relatives from ancient years and he/she returns as your foreign ancestor.
- The blue one stands for the Water spirit. The prophetic gang.prophets have this type of water spirit you don't Convert it by the way.
- ancestral cloth works also when you communicate with your ancestors for your grandmother who gave birth to your mother .
Scotch and maroon cloth
- This ones blends in two between foreign and water spirits.
- Its actually the long lost cousin of the Maasai red Scotch cloth.
- you use your ancestral cloth when you communicate with your ancestors for the male ancestors of the family from your father's side..
- also when you connecting ancestors of Paternal and maternal side.
Content created and supplied by: Lurcia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More