However, while contemporary gospel teachers and scriptural preachers have drawn on the Bible for a variety of teachings, some leaders of the Church teach and believe in specifics that differ from those found in the Bible. Some church leaders believe that wearing shoes, removing ties, and eye pins, among other things, is a sin, whereas others believe that doing anything that has been previously stated is not a sin.
It is critical, because pastors may be able to teach us things that are different from what is mentioned in the Bible, that we as followers seek truth for ourselves rather than rely on them.
1. A man shall not put on a woman's garment because everything he does [is] an abomination to the Almighty, your God; therefore, he shall not do so. Deuteronomy 22:5 is a verse from the Bible.
2. I Timothy 2:9, so that women may be adorned with modest clothing and shame, rather than with broken hair, jewelry, perls, or expensive varnish, as the Bible instructs.
3. Exodus 28:42-You shall make linen breaks for them, covering their nakedness: thus they shall touch from afar to the thighs, and they shall touch from afar to the thighs, and they shall touch from afar to the thighs,
Fourth, in accordance with 1 Peter 3:3-4: Those who put on their heads, their gold, or their clothing, let it not be an act of outward worship.
5. I Timothy 2:8 - Then, lifting holy hands, I will pray all around without anger or hesitation. And I'm going to have to pray.
6. 1 Timothy 2:9-10- In the same way, women should dress modestly, with shame and sobriety, rather than with brown hair, or with gold, or pearls, or expensive vestments.
Then take a look at what the Bible has to say about the church leaders who are tasked with passing on the word of God in our day and age.
Hebrews 13:17 says, "Go and submit to your gods, for they are keeping watch over your souls and the souls of those who are accountable." Hebrews 13:17 is a verse that states that Allow them to do this joyfully, rather than gauntly, so that you do not benefit.
It is clear from the preceding scripture that, if we speak in Christian terms, we must obey the Pastor's orders because his teaching is divine and does not punish him for any reason.
Even when you follow your pastor's orders, make certain that you live your life in accordance with the teachings of the Bible. You should not consider your level of confidence when determining your reaction.
If you have any other Bible verses to add, please do so as well, and please remember to like and share with others so that they can also express their opinions.
Share this unique article across all social media platforms and please don't forget to maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below and share the article with as many as possible as possible
Content created and supplied by: Onokwuru. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More