As everyone probably knows by now, the local municipal elections are coming up on the 1st of November, Here's 6 reasons why you should vote for an opposition party:
6 REASONS TO VOTE FOR AN OPPOSITION PARTY
1. The one person an ANC member fears is another ANC member. There is no free and fair choice in the party. You could be killed for expressing a view, especially a view which is potentially at variance with the corrupt elements.
2. The ruling party is not afraid of a popular uprising. With each passing year governance and the quality of life for millions of people are deteriorating. But, unlike in advanced democracies where politicians respect voters and try to deliver, ANC people don't try to deliver, but sleep well and eat well nevertheless.
3. It wins by default, not because of some projects of a few jobs. The ignorant masses don't hold them accountable for anything.
4. The only strategic choice enlightened voters have is to vote for the opposition. My first choice is ActionSA. The second is the DA.
5. The DA is going through a rough patch, which is due to it's poor management of perceptions. John is good but not charismatic. Look beyond appearances and vote for it's candidates. They're usually trustworthy and resourceful.
6. This vote is crucial, even only to build a counterweight to the ANC. Neither the DA nor ActionSA needs to win the whole council to make sure that the municipality is run better after the election.
After 27 years, it's crystal clear now that the ANC is incapable of governing this municipalities, let alone the country. From 1994, they've been singing the same tune of service delivery but fast forward to 2021, they have fulfilled none of their promises.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LET'S TALK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
Content created and supplied by: ZIPPSTAR (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More