Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immorality, and healing. Seeing a snake is considered to be a good luck.
- When you dream of a green snake it is proclaimed that it indicates abundance, wealth and nature. In most occasions this nzuza represents one having to carry ubungoma (Based in the sea) of their lineage and the generational wealth that previous generations possessed.
- When one dreams of a white or yellow snake it represents inzuza ye sthunywa and prophecy. It guides you on knowing that the water spirit that you carry is more of worshiping and healing in water elements.
- When one dreams of a silver, gold or a snake covered with diamonds this symbolizes inzuza yase bukhosini. This snake is associated with Royalty and generational wealth. It can also request to be appeased through ubungoma and other ways depending on their request.
- When one is dreaming of a brown snake it is also proclaimed that it indicates abundace, wealth and nature. Yet your ubungoma is based more on ubunyanga meaning you are based on soil herbs than the water herbs.
- When one dreams of a black snake it symbolizes umndawe wo Mfukwa. This spirit is commonly known as the spirit that unsettles as it might be the foreign spirit from your lineage that was adopted by the ancient ones from your lineage through ukuthwala. This means this is a bad spirit to possess as one has to offer frequent sacrifices.
- When one dreams of a multicoloured snake it means that they are multi talented.
It is very important for one to understand their identity before embarking on a journey so that you really know which spirits you are invoking and how to go about it. Mostly understand your snake dreams as to they are your wings to your success or disaster.
Content created and supplied by: GraceShawtyNdlovu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More