Kids definitely live in their own world — a world where paper bags can save your shoes from getting wet, and the biggest disappointment is the fact that beavers keep chomping on trees. This is how they never get bored with themselves and continue to keep the adults around smiling.
I’ve Seen Everything know how useful it is to look at our world from a child’s perspective, so here are 18 photos that’ll allow you to do just that.
1. “My kid torturing our robot mop is how the robot revolution starts.”
2. “Our house has 10 rooms...”
3. “I forgot to shut the bathroom door.”
4. “Identically unperturbed by what they did to themselves with the clippers at 5 a.m.”
5. “My daughter’s favorite way to cool me off after a long run on a hot day”
6. “He didn’t want his shoes to get wet, so he put paper bags on his feet and waded into the ocean.”
7. ’’’Mom, he’s too hot and he needs a fan.’ Imagine this wonderful morning..."
8. “My kid refuses to eat her eggs because there are ’dark spots.’ That’s the fork.”
9. The best gift card for Father’s Day
10. “I have a daughter, so I’m always pretty.”
11. “My 3-year-old is angry because the beavers keep chomping on the tree.”
12. “In case anyone is wondering how we are doing, this is my 3-year-old cleaning his potty with my toothbrush.”
13. “My kid is going places.”
14. “Mommy, I dropped the toilet paper in the toilet, but then I washed it.”
15. “Now I know my ABCs, I’ll write them on our SUV.”
16. “One picture that perfectly describes the life of a parent”
17. “Walked in the bathroom to find my kid ’washing’ a book he found.”
18. “I used to turtle up when I was really mad.”
Do you have similar photos in your family archives? I'd be happy to see them in the comment section below!
Content created and supplied by: Newsgod (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More