Do you know what makes a woman stand out in a crowd? Whether it is her dressing sense, approach to health, way of building career or her way of making relationships, there is a way to tell whether she is a woman or a girl! Read on for the 10 characteristics that separate the women from the girls. This article tries to explain these characteristics at some length for the benefit of readers. Readers can make use of these explanations while dealing with them.
1. Girls in their pursuit to look good and current, they blindly follow the trends in the market. On the other hand, women have their own sense of dressing. They look for dresses that make them look and feel good.
2. In order to look slim, girls go on fad diets without worrying about the consequences that follow. Being matured, women know how to eat healthy as they have evolved a way to stay fit.
3. Due to the rush of blood through their veins, girls try to work out sporadically and expect great results from it. Women on the other hand know from experience that slow and steady always wins race. Hence, they work out slowly and steadily without worrying for the quicker results.
4. Girls look for people with supernatural instincts to fall in love with. Matured women on the other hand know that they have to work in the society by making everlasting relationships. Therefore, they slip into relationship with the spouses they chosen.
5. Young girls try hard to get the attention of the people. Women don't have to do anything out-of-the-way as they get attention automatically wherever they are.
6. Girls try to buy any cloth that is out in the market in the name of trending fashion. In contrast, women build a solid wardrobe of classics that fit well to their body. Hence, women have cloths for any occasion to look great.
7. Girls have long forgotten to smile and make others smile. This is in sharp contrast to women who have a sense of good humour.
8. Girls follow the patriarchy of the society and the family. Through experience, women have learned to stand up for the cause they strongly believe in.
9. Girls only read the romantic literature that borders on vulgarity and sexuality. Matured women would like to explore all genres of literature to expand their horizon of knowledge.
10. Girls want to go everywhere with someone, especially with boyfriends. On the other hand, women enjoy the solitary time when they get enough time for self-introspection. Moreover, they also would like to spend some quality time with their spouses and children.
Content created and supplied by: Wilder (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More