Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Natural disaster

 

Wildfire

A Family left stranded after a shoe caught fire inside the house

A family left stranded after a shoe caught fire inside the house. 


By Staff Reporter.


One of a family in Moletjie, Mabokelele is asking for donations after their house caught fire which burned all of their belongings in the house. The family is said to have lost all of their properties and everything that was in the house on Monday, this week. 


According to the family, the fire had started only by a one shoe then escalated to burn all of their furnitures, clothes and everything that what was in the house.


The family is kindly asking for the donations from the good Samaritans to help with anything.


Source: Seshego and Moletjie news

A family left stranded after a shoe caught fire inside the house. 

Please dont forget to share , like and follow me for more news.. . . . . . .


Source: Seshego and Moletjie news

Source https://opr.news/s2933cc03210901en_za?link

Content created and supplied by: MissPi (via Opera News )

Mabokelele Moletjie Samaritans Seshego

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments