The youth phase is a time when many young people show great exuberance towards life. The youth phase is too exciting.No wonder so many young people make so many mistakes in this phase of life. This time is full of many experiences. Enthusiasm for the things in life. Young people primarily tend to sacrifice their goals for short-term pleasure.
During this time, many travel destinations are configured and any mistakes made at this stage will hurt the future. Therefore, young people need to be properly guided so as not to waste their lives on things that don't matter. The youth stage is very sacrosanct, but most young people don't understand it. Successful people like Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc. began building their empires from their youth.
Your 20s are a very special time.in your life and shouldn't be wasted. The mistakes most young people make and regret later in life include
1. Young people tend to lead the wrong lifestyle on social media just to get attention. Social media has caused a lot of depression in young people and that is very wrong. Lost time can never be made up, so you have to invest that time in work and development.
2. Not looking for knowledge and reading good books in the first phase of life. Many young people think this is a waste of time, but it is wrong. Readers are guides, so if you want to guide, read on.
3. Young people practice ruthlessness and abuse of drugs, sex, alcohol and indecent activities because they think they are enjoying their lives. All of these vices can destroy their destiny, so all young people should avoid them.
4. Young people don't learn something new every day. They don't improve their skills every day. They waste all their time watching movies and playing games.
5. Your social media life makes you isolated from the real world. They don't focus on learning and acquiring the basic skills needed in the real world, such as communication skills and critical thinking (problem-solving) skills. that the cognitive abilities of most young people are deteriorating and this is very serious.
6. Young people lead extravagant lives and do not save money for future emergencies. They show dogmatic behaviour to please people and that is wrong.
7. They tend to waste their time postponing important tasks of the day mainly because they spend time doing unimportant things.
8. You never practice discipline in your life. There is no way to be successful if you are not disciplined.
9. They show dogmatic behaviour that lives with the result of other people's thinking. They are ready to compromise their values. You pursue things that will not bring long-term profit.
10. You want to go on without doing anything. All they are looking for is a shortcut to success. In short, but it will always shorten your life so avoid it.
11. Most young people spend valuable hours surfing the Internet and using social media, which has resulted in a wide variety of digital floods and digital dementia.
12. You are unwilling to take responsibility and continue to blame people for their failures, this is very evident in our society today.
13. Young people never plan, they just live in the moment and do things that bring them instant satisfaction. There is more in life for young people. Instead of wasting your younger days doing things that don't count on time, take advantage of them and develop yourself. Get ready for the great future that lies ahead.
Content created and supplied by: Matimelane_NewsUpdate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More