500 ml sunflower Oil
150 grams Potatoes (cut into chips)
1 tablespoon of Flour
Salt and pepper (as desired)
2 Teaspoons of Seven Colours Grill Seasoning
1 Tablespoon of Dried parsley
- Heat the oil in a large pot
- Coat the potatoes with flour, then fry the potatoes in the oil until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- In a separate bowl, mix salt and pepper, grill Seasoning or any spice of your choice and dried parsley together.
- Season the fries with the spice mixture while they are still hot, add more salt if needed
- you can make a cheesy sauce to serve with the fries.
- for the best results drain any excess oil using a paper towel
- serve your chips wile hot, as a side or main dish.
- the flour is important, it helps the chips crisp.
Content created and supplied by: TsepoNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More