We don't have time to hide the spread of the coronavirus that has limited everyone to their houses in 2021; it would be pointless if you were born between 1978 and 1995 (25-42) and have no job, no diploma, and no personal business.
Rather than abandoning something you've been working on for a long time, why not keep it and work on it now, while you're having difficulties? In today's environment, however, you cannot be 42 years old and considered independent if you are studying books in your room.
The things you must perform in order to become self-sufficient are as follows:
1. Filter and recruit additional business partners for your current friend.
2. Look for work if you don't already have one.
3. Rather than going out every weekend to a club, stay in and read a book every now and then.
4. Start saving and investing a portion of your income (not in MMM, buy land, stocks, bonds, etc.)
5. End your relationship with someone you don't see yourself with in the future.
6. Ladies, stop expecting a charming prince to save you; you should know by now that Z-World and Hollywood have been deceiving us all along.
7. Start sending money to your family in your home country (your parents will be so proud of you).
8. Gentlemen, stop being polite to every invitation to hang out, drink, and flex with ladies; it won't help you get anywhere.
9. Stop worrying about what people should say to you or what you should do with your life and just be yourself.
10. Stop squatting and band together with your friends to buy your own apartment.
If you follow my advise, I guarantee you will swiftly rise to the top of the heap.
Please share this article with your friends and family if you find it beneficial.
Content created and supplied by: Ridex (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More