Hey! How about if we do a mind meld? Yes, we don't have the power of mind control yet, but the power of psychology is almost as good! to do and what to look for, you can get exactly what you want from others.
Suppose you are throwing a party and a group of people starts arguing. It's going to be pretty intense. What should I do? Get them something to eat! Food has a calming effect and everyone loves a good snack. You will subconsciously feel happier and more comfortable. Letting them eat should break the tension! So take a look at these psychological tricks that you can use in everyday life to make reaching your goals a lot easier and more exciting.
1.If you ask someone a question and feel that they are hiding something or not telling the full story, make long, pleasant eye contact with them and keep silent.
2. You have a song in your head and it gets annoying! Think about the END of the song. Your brain will call this "Okay, the song is over!" interpret. and it will restart.
3. Nod your head a lot while saying that you want someone to agree.
4. When you feel like someone is looking at you, yawn and make sure they SEE you. After yawning, see if they are yawning too.
5. Probably someone is lying to you if they omit the so-called sensory details. The most honest people will explain what something sounded, smelled, looked or felt like, and these are often the most important parts of the story.
6. When people laugh, they tend to look who they think they are most closely related to!
7. Whatever your friend or quote just said, paraphrase and say it. It will tell them that you were listening and paying attention!
8. We all have moments we'd rather not remember ... so all you need to do is replace them with something positive that you MUST remember ASAP!
9. When you approach a group of colleagues or friends talking and see you coming, watch their feet. If you can join the circle, his torso AND feet will turn towards you.
10. The first time you meet someone, try to remember their name AND use them in the conversation that follows.
11. When you speak and the other person smiles at you, look for wrinkles around your eyes; if they are wrong there will be none.
12. Chewing gum makes you look engaged and makes your brain feel good.
13. It is said that people remember the beginning and the end of something most clearly - an appointment, an interview, a meeting. Try to be interviewed first or last.
Content created and supplied by: Matimelane_NewsUpdate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More