We don't have time to conceal the spread of the coronavirus that will limit everyone to their houses in 2021; doing so would have been pointless if you were born between 1978 and 1995 (25-42) and lack work, a diploma, or a personal business.
Rather of abandoning something you've been working on for a long period of time, why not hang on to it and resume work on it now when you're encountering difficulties? However, if you are 42 years old and studying books in your room, you cannot be considered independent in today's world.
The following are the tasks necessary to achieve self-sufficiency:
1. Increase your current friend's business partners by filtering and recruiting them.
2. If you do not already have a job, seek one.
3. Rather than going to clubs every weekend, stay in and read a book on occasion.
4. Begin reserving and investing a portion of your income (not in MMM, buy land, stocks, bonds, etc.)
5. Terminate your relationship with someone you see no future with.
6. Ladies, stop hoping for a charming prince to rescue you; you should be aware by now that Z-World and Hollywood have been duping us the entire time.
7. Begin sending money to your family members in your home country (your parents will be so proud of you).
8. Gentlemen, put an end to your polite acceptance of every invitation to hang out, drink, and flex with ladies; it will get you nowhere.
9. Put aside your concerns about what others should say to you or about your life choices and simply be yourself.
10. Stop squatting and pool your resources with your friends to purchase your own apartment.
I guarantee that if you follow my instructions, you will rapidly get to the top.
Please share this article with your friends and family if you find it beneficial.
Content created and supplied by: Ynews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More