The most important thing to keep in mind when growing dill in pots, is to have deep pots as dillweed has long taproots. Be sure to have a pot or container that's about 1 or 2 feet in depth.
SOWING DILL SEEDS:
- Sow dill seeds directly into pots or containers. Be sure that your pot has good drainage holes.
- Fill the pot with soilless potting mix. Dill herbs will grow in almost any type of soil, but they do prefer well drained and slightly acidic soil.
- Simply sprinkle the seeds directly on top of the soil and cover with a light layer of soil.
- Place the potted plant in an area where it will receive 6-8 hours of sunlight per day.
- Only move the potted plant outdoors once all danger of frost has passed. Until then, keep the plant indoors in front of a south facing window.
Content created and supplied by: DreamConfident (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More