Look no further than the individual seated next to you at the dinner table for witty retorts and cunning acts of mischief. Children are born with a "innocent" outlook on life; however, when you find cereal in your toilet, are required to sign a contract before speaking with your child, or discover your computer mouse being walked about the garden, you may reconsider.
We can't get enough of this child antics, and we dare you not to laugh too hard as you look through the photos below.
Don't forget to share this with your friends to make their day!
1. "In the fridge, my kid left a note for me."
2. "She needed to take care of the toilet."
3. "Anyone for soup?"
4. "He and the peanut butter and jelly have fused into one."
6. "I used to think it would be funny if I used a bar stool as a jail cell when I was a kid." It didn't go as planned for me."
7. "This is how my kid requests cartoons first thing in the morning."
8. “I am a lawyer. My son said he needed to tell me something but needed me to sign this first."
9. "My 4-year-old thinks he's a ninja and that our black appliances make him completely invisible."
10. “Every night: ’I’m not tired, I’m not tired, I’m not tired...’”
12. "When we play hide and seek, my 2-year-old is a beast."
13. "When you ask your toddler to help you with laundry and you find your pants in the toilet"
15. "My son goes for a walk with his mouse"
18. "So, my daughter is obsessed with UNO, but I haven't been able to play because I've been too preoccupied." This is what I found when I returned home today."
19. "To prank my mother, I wore fake glasses and teeth for my sixth-grade yearbook photo."
20. "The cat was asked to be fed by the toddler."
21. "I believe it is safe to say that my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her visit to the Colosseum in Rome!"
22. "At the mall, we caught my girlfriend's niece doing this."
Have your children ever astonished you with their wit? Tell us about your experiences in the comments section.
Don't forget to like this article.
Thank you for reading.
Love and prosperity to you.
Content created and supplied by: Xiya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More