Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Food safety

People were not happy about his stove, see comments

[11/11, 20:41]

A young man posted pictures while cooking and people noticed something on his stove and started talking about it 



He mentioned that because of loadsheding he now has to wait until electricity comes back so that he can resume with his cooking.

His followers told him that while he is still waiting for the electricity to come back he must try to clean the stove.

Illness. You can put your family's health at risk by failing to clean up each day because germs can accumulate and spread if they're not wiped down with an antibacterial agent, which can contaminate the food that is prepared. Food contamination can lead to severe illness and can even be life-threatening.


Creating a clean and safe kitchen is an important step to a healthy home. A clean house will help reduce your family's risk of exposure to many indoor pollutants such as bacteria, and allergens, like dust mites. A clean house is also less inviting to mice, rats, and other pests.


Source:

https://twitter.com/MOHALE_ZA/status/1458833082438631428?s=20

Content created and supplied by: Starzone (via Opera News )

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments