A beverage is simply a drink, which is anything that is safe for human consumption according to its chemistry and properties.
It can be anything including water, juice, alcohol or a healthy drink such as a nutritious shake ,these are all considered as beverages.
Beverages or drinks that contain a certain amount of ethanol can be regarded as alcohol/alcoholic.They contain a distinct amount of alcohol by volume.
Because of the abv amount a beverage contains, at times it can control human behaviour and actions if consumed.
These may include car accidents, and many other risky behaviours which may be a detriment to one's well being.
Therefore, it is important that individuals consume alcohol responsibly , cautiously and not when under the age of 18.
TOP 10 BEVERAGES CONTAINING THE HIGHEST ALCOHOL RATE ARE :
- The South African vodka beverage contains an abv (alcohol by volume) of 43 %.
- Originally, the Gin is from London (England).It contains 40% alc/ volume.
-Produced in Africa it contains 17 % abv.
- Been in existence for more than 10 years and contains 6% ABV, and also available as a non alcoholic.
5.Carling Black Label.
- A Canadian beverage that was introduced in 1927, it contains 5.5% ABV.
- Also recognized as (SG), from South Africa, Soweto ,Orlando West ,it contains 5.2% ABV.
- A Mexican beverage available in a variety of flavours, it contains 4.6 % abv.
- Contains 4.5% abv.
- With an excess of lemons , it also contains 4.5% of abv.
-Contains 4.0% alcohol by volume.
Photo cred : Google.
Content created and supplied by: TsholoXulu (via Opera News )