Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Rape Obscene

A man who was accused of raping and killing 3 members of the family withdrawn his bail application

He has denied bail to a man accused of killing three people


A man from KwaSobantu, Pietermaritzburg, in KwaZulu Natal who is accused of raping and killing three members of the Ndlela family on Monday morning has withdrawn his bail application, source revealed.

A man name Njabulo Ndlovu, age 29, has appeared in the Pietermaritzburg Magistrate's Court yesterday on three counts of murder and two counts of rape.


The sad news that was also revealed is that when he appeared in court , the members of the public were furious, angry and it was said they were protesting outside the court gate, demanding that he be granted bail for the atrocities he allegedly committed while killing members of the same family.

The court have postponed the case to July 7 and he will be remanded in custody at Mountain Rise police station.

It was allerged that the suspect arrived at Ndlela family for a social visit with his friends on Sunday, but his friends were said they have left behind, and he said he preferred to sleep because he was too lazy and tired to go with them.

He allegedly raped Smangele Ndlela age (47) and Zenande Ndlela age (7) in the early hours of the morning before strangling them to death. He also allegedly killed the grandmother of the household, Zanele Ndlela age (65).

The bodies of the deceased were found by a family member living in the outhouses, on Monday night.

KwaZulu-Natal police spokesman Constable Thenjiswa Ngcobo said the suspect had previously been convicted of car theft.


Source

https://www.isolezwe.co.za/izindaba/uyinqabile-ibheyili-osolwa-ngokubulala-abathathu-724ccfdd-cd43-4a83-b405-0e55f205aacc

Content created and supplied by: LIFE_105.9FM_News (via Opera News )

KwaSobantu KwaZulu Natal Njabulo Ndlovu Pietermaritzburg

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments