Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Politics

 

Politics

 

Africa politics

The Zumas And Malema Responded to Con Court Ruling (Jail Term)

Source: https://twitter.com/Julius_S_Malema

https://twitter.com/DZumaSambudla

Former president Jacob Zuma and the Commander In Chief of the Economic Freedom Fighters Julius 'Juju' Malema following the Con Court ruling earlier this week.

Earlier this week the Con Court found the president Jacob Zuma to be guilty of contempt of court. The Con Court delivered the judgement on Tuesday this week indicating that "There was no doubt that president Jacob Zuma was in contempt of court" and he was then sentenced to 15 months in jail.

He was ordered to report to Nkandla or Johannesburg police station within five (5) calendar days.

Responding to the Constitutional Court ruling, here is what Zuma said, Former President Jacob Zuma's daughter Duduzile posted this on Twitter and this is what he said:

"Amandla! Just spoke to my father, @PresJGZuma is in high spirit and has no fear. We have a choice between serving our time in Jhb or Nkandla. Of course we have chosen to be close to home. Lockdown or no lockdown we will Escourt you to serve your time." said Duduzane Zuma.

Julius Malema also welcomed Con Court ruling and here is what he said:

"Thank you @ConCourtSA for protecting our democracy and once more proving that we are all equal before the law. Strength cde President @PresJGZuma, this too shall pass." said Julius Malema.

After his Nkandla meeting with president Jacob Zuma, many were expecting him to defend president Jacob Zuma but it seems like he is neutral on this issue.

They say politics are confusing and indeed politics are confusing.

Please do let your comment regarding this to let us know of your take and please follow for more updates.

Content created and supplied by: MagabaneKatlego (via Opera News )

Con Court Jacob Zuma Malema Zumas

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments