The most important thing you should is invest in you because nobody else will.
1. The first step in achieving your goals is to just do it do not have a plan B just go for it because having a plain B will set you to fail. Since your thoughts become your words and your words become your actions.
2. Write your goals in a journal to get it clear or create a vision board which will highlight your goals for school, Work, Relationships, Health, Fitness, Travel, Ambition, Mental Health.
3. If you not a visualizer try using the 5 ways Rule by American Author Earl Nightingale. Also try not to focus on the how rather focus on the why. If you do not feel like creating a hard copy of a vision board you could use Pinterest to create a digital board.
4. Implement: Take Massive Action 10x over be disciplined enough to take yourself seriously also be a woman of your word, add all your activities for the day in a daily planner. Try sleeping on schedule in order to wake up to workout in the morning.
5. Have a Positive Attitude.
Content created and supplied by: ThinaDlamini (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform