The tingling and burning sensations in the hands and legs are symptoms that require immediate medical attention. The reason for this is because if an individual is experiencing significant health issues, it is in their best interest to seek medical attention as soon as possible when the symptoms first appear. Pins and needles is another name for the burning sensation that can occur in the hands and legs, and there are a few different reasons why this might happen.
In the following paragraphs, we are going to discuss some of the potential causes of the tingling and burning sensations that some people report having in their hands and legs. Just relax, take it easy, and take something useful away from this discussion while you enjoy yourself.
What might be causing my legs and hands to constantly feel like they are burning and tingling?
1. Diabetes; this condition is really one of the most common reasons why people constantly feel a burning and tingling sensation in their hands and legs. The reason for this is because when the quantity of sugar in the blood is too high, it can very easily lead to nerve damage, which is typically experienced in the hands and legs. Therefore, it is in your best interest to begin managing your sugar level as soon as possible.
2. Autoimmune diseases are a second potential cause of the tingling and burning sensations that some patients report in their hands and legs. Autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis are the major cause of this burning and tingling sensation in the hands and legs, and the earlier you get it checked out and explore your treatment choices, the better off you will be.
3. Consuming an Excess Amount Of Alcohol; This is One of the Lifestyle Factors That Can Cause Burning and Tingling in the Legs Consuming an Excess Amount Of Alcohol is one of the lifestyle factors that can cause burning and tingling in the legs. The reason for this is that when there is an excessive amount of alcohol in the blood stream, it can cause peripheral neuropathy, which implies nerve damage in the limb and foot. When this nerve damage begins, the subsequent feeling is a tingling and burning sensation in the affected area. However, this is typically the issue that can be resolved with the least amount of effort because merely reducing the amount of alcohol consumed would go a long way toward putting an end to the ensuing nerve damage.
4. Pregnancy; a woman who is pregnant is more likely to have problems controlling her weight throughout and after the pregnancy. Tingling and burning sensations may occur in the hands and legs of the pregnant woman as a result of the pressure that is exerted on the nerves by the growing baby as well as the additional fluid that is produced by the body during pregnancy. Because this is not at all significant and typically disappears after giving delivery, there is no reason for you to be overly concerned about it in any manner. However, if it becomes too troubling, you have the option of going to the doctor to get it checked out and to investigate additional ways of coping with or alleviating the discomfort.
5. Failure of the kidneys; the kidneys play an important role in the removal of toxins from the bloodstream. However, if your kidneys are not functioning properly or are failing, you may experience tingling in your hands and legs. This is a warning sign that something is wrong with your body since some of the toxins that the kidneys seek to eliminate can be harmful to the nerves. However, since there is no foolproof method for determining this, it is necessary to consult a medical professional in order to have a checkup and, more importantly, to learn the primary causes that are responsible for the tingling and burning sensations in the hands and legs.
Content created and supplied by: ILethabo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More