Drinkers and smokers are waiting with blated breath,as the sale of alcohol and cigarettes still remains a source of uncertainty.
-Level 3 Moderate Virus Spread,with. moderate readiness
•Sectors permitted - liquor retail within restricted hours - buy from 8:00 to 12:00
• still waiting on confirmation submitted by (LTASA) The Liquor Trade Association of South Africa Surname Alphabet system and extended hours
Cigarettes - NCC influence has cast doubt on lifting cigarettes ban.
-level 2 moderate virus spread ,with moderate readiness
• all retail business will be allowed to operate
• movements of transport between provinces restricted depending on final regulation of level 3
- level 1 moderate virus spread,with high readiness
• all sectors permitted
• all modes of transport with stringent hygiene condition in place
• Inter-provincial movement with restriction on international travel
• Most critics say all limitation on cigarette should be lifted at this stage.
• Bars ,tarven and pubs will only open once all lockdown measures are lifted completely. This will also depend on final regulation.
Content created and supplied by: Thabo_TheCreator (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More