Keeping hydrated is crucial for health and well being, but many people do not consume enough fluids each day. Around 6 percent if the body is made up of water, and around 71 percent of the planets surface is covered by water. To function properly, all the cells and organs if the body need water.
During everyday functioning, water is lost by the body, and this needs to be replaced. We notice that we lose water through activities such as sweating and urination.
Always remember that drinking water, whether from the tap or a bottle, is the best source of fluid for the body.
Benefits of Drinking Water.
• It lubricates the joints.
• It forms saliva and mucus.
• It deliveres oxygen throughout the body.
• It boosts skin health and beauty.
• It cushions the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues.
• It regulates body temperature.
• The digestive system depends on it.
• It flushes body waste.
• It helps maintain blood pressure.
• The airways need it.
• It makes minerals and nutrients accessible.
• It prevents kidney damage.
• It boosts performance during exercise.
• It reduces the chance if a hangover.
• It helps with Weight loss.
Content created and supplied by: QueenOfLifestyle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More