Lemon grass is a versatile herb that can be used in a variety of ways. Lemon grass is a relatively unknown herb, and as a result, many people are unaware of the health benefits that may be obtained from drinking lemon grass herbal tea.
Because of its pleasant flavor, lemon grass is used to add scent to hygiene goods such as deodorants and soap.
Some herbal teas use lemon grass as a main ingredient. Drinking lemon grass herbal tea provides a number of health benefits.
Lemon Grass Tea Has Six Health Benefits
1. It Lowers Cholesterol Levels: High cholesterol is harmful since it can clog arteries, resulting in a heart attack or stroke.
However, according to a study published in the journal advanced pharmaceutical technology and research, extracts from lemon grass, such as lemon tea, can help lower a person's cholesterol levels.
2. It Reduces Anxiety: Anxiety is defined by Merriam Webster as "fear or uneasiness about something that might happen."
Lemon grass has characteristics that may assist to alleviate anxiety, so drinking lemon grass tea may help to alleviate anxiety.
3. It Improves Oral Health: Oral health refers to the state of one's mouth, which includes the teeth, gums, and tongue.
According to studies, eating lemon grass or drinking lemon grass tea helps to reduce the growth of germs that cause cavities in the teeth. Lemon grass also aids in the maintenance of a healthy mouth.
4. It Could Help With Insomnia: When a person is unable to sleep, they are considered to have insomnia. Insomnia is harmful because it can lead to sleep deprivation, which can result in a variety of health issues.
Lemon grass, on the other hand, includes sedative elements that can help you sleep. Lemon grass also has calming effects and helps to relax the nerves and muscles, which can aid sleep for insomniacs.
5. It Aids In The Fight Against Staphylococcus Aureus: Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacterial infection. Lemon grass contains chemicals such as phenols and essential oils that aid in the treatment of staphylococcus aureus infections.
Lemon grass, in addition to the health benefits listed above, may also assist to relieve pain, prevent infection, and so on.
How To Make Lemon Grass Tea.
To create lemon grass tea, boil a cup of water, then pour it over the lemon grass and leave it to steep for five minutes. Drain the lemon grass from the cup after five minutes, and your lemon grass tea is ready.
Despite the lack of a fixed dosage, several medical experts advise against drinking more than one cup of lemon grass tea every day.
Content created and supplied by: BandileBlessing (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More