The Chanca Piedra plant, often referred to as Phyllanthus niruri, is a species of plant that is native to tropical rainforests, and more specifically, the tropical rainforests in the eastern portion of Nigeria. It is possible to locate it in any shrub in the area because it develops on its own. According to Healthline, this leaf reportedly has the potential to treat a wide variety of illnesses and conditions.
However, there is a recommended dosage, as the product ought not to be abused in any way. The Chanca Piedra leaf is effective in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. The leaf of chanca piedra can assist you in maintaining better control of your blood sugar levels, which is especially beneficial if you are attempting to keep diabetes at bay.
2. The leaves contribute to the increased alkalinity of the body, which can aid in preventing calculus from developing in the ducts of your bladder. This can be accomplished by the following: It is usually present in the treatments that conventional medical practitioners use to treat gallstones.
3. The use of this leaf as a treatment for stomach inflammation, including ulcers, is possible. By soaking it in water, you can eliminate the germs that are the root cause of ulcers with its help.
4. The leaves of the Chanca Piedra plant contain a high concentration of substances that have the potential to act as antioxidants in the body, which is believed to be beneficial for the health of the liver. Additionally, it may lower the likelihood that liver cells may be damaged by free radicals. It offers some protection against viruses that could cause damage to the DNA cells in the liver.
5. This leaf is commonly used by people as a treatment for kidney stones. Many people call it a "stone breaker" due to the reason stated above. Because it contains some alkaline components, it helps to balance the acidity levels in the body. When the kidneys start to become acidic, the beginning stages of kidney stone formation might begin.
It is possible to prevent your kidneys from getting acidic by using the leaves of the chanca piedra plant. This makes it easier for your body to eliminate toxins that have been deposited in those areas.
According to one piece of research, the size of kidney stones has been shown to shrink in people who regularly consume this leaf. [Citation needed] It is extremely recommended that individuals who are attempting to treat kidney stones make use of this leaf.
6. A painful inflammation in your foot or big toe is most commonly caused by a problem with the body's uric acid metabolism. As a consequence of this, some acids may begin to accumulate in the body, most noticeably in the joints.
Content created and supplied by: Azizi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More