There are hundreds of diseases in the world, some of which can be healed and others which are permanent. Some diseases can be treated if caught early enough, while others can be managed to keep things from getting worse. All illnesses, whether mild or serious, treatable or incurable, have a secret that must be uncovered on time.
Unfortunately, many people cannot afford to go to the doctor for routine checkups, and they only find out they are unwell when their symptoms become severe. Unfortunately, many diseases do not manifest themselves until they are advanced, and many individuals, including myself, are prone to overlooking mild symptoms of illness.
Many people who believe they are healthy actually have illnesses that they are unaware of because they disregard indications and symptoms of diseases that could turn out to be life threatening.
So, in this essay, I'll show you five (5) warning signals that indicate you're not as healthy as you believed
1. Your Nails Begin to Change Color: Health issues can show up in the fingernails and toenails. The colors of people's nails vary. Some people have light-colored nails, while others have dark-colored nails.
However, whether you have black or bright nails, the instant you detect them changing color, there's a good chance you have a medical problem.
2. Your Breath Has a Smell: The air you exhale isn't meant to smell. People's breath only has a smell when they eat something with a strong odor, such as onions or garlic.
When your breath has an unpleasant odor, though, it is most often a sign of a larger medical condition.
3. Eye Discoloration: The eye is physically divided into two colors. Although the color of the eyeball varies, every eye has a white portion. If you find that the white region of your eyes has changed color, it could be a sign that your liver or pancreas is malfunctioning.
4. Your Legs And Ankles Start To Swell: When you sit for an extended amount of time, your legs and ankles will naturally swell. However, if you discover that your legs and ankles are swollen for no apparent cause, you may have a cardiac problem that requires quick attention.
5. You Are Constantly Thirsty: When the temperature is hot or after an activity session, it is natural to feel extremely thirsty.
However, if you start to feel thirsty for no apparent reason and have the urge to drink water even when you are full, it could be a sign that your blood sugar levels are out of whack.
Content created and supplied by: BandileBlessing (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More