Many diseases have warning signals before they completely manifest. Unfortunately, many people take those signs for granted until it is too late, either due to ignorance or negligence.
I've written two health posts in the last few days regarding "signs that reveal you aren't as healthy as you think," which I labeled part one and part two. Parts 1 and 2 are continued in this article.
Here are six (6) indicators that you are as healthy as you believe.
1. You Don't Use the Toilet on a Regular Basis: A healthy individual should have a bowel movement at least once every two days.
If you don't have a regular bowel movement, though, it could be a clue that something is wrong with your intestines.
2. You're Urinating a Lot At Night: If you drink too much water, it's natural to urinate a lot at night.
However, urinating frequently at night could indicate a larger issue such as sleep apnea.
3.Appetite Loss: a person is said to have lost their appetite when they no longer have the desire to eat, even if the foods in issue are their favorite.
It's common to lose your appetite every now and again, or when you're 'obviously' ill. However, if you're frequently losing appetite for no apparent cause, it could be a sign of a more serious health issue.
4. It Takes a Long Time For Your Wounds To Heal: Wounds heal at varying rates. Severe wounds, such as deep cuts, can take up to ten days to recover, whereas smaller injuries, such as tiny cuts, can heal in as little as one day.
However, if small injuries such as surface wounds take 5 days or longer to heal, it may indicate a larger health problem. Vitamin D insufficiency or other health issues could be to blame for this difficulty.
5. Erectile Dysfunction: This is a male-specific condition. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by drug adverse effects, accidents, or just old age.
Unfortunately, erectile dysfunction might be caused by a more serious health issue such as cardiovascular disease (heart problems).
6. You Sweat At Night: When the weather is hot, it is natural to sweat at night. However, if you discover that you are sweating more at night, even when the weather is normal or chilly, it could be an indication of a more serious medical disease such as leukemia or tuberculosis.
Content created and supplied by: BandileBlessing (via Opera News )