Hello dear readers, hope you are doing well so far. Today I have some interesting facts to share with you:
2. To properly write adjectives in order, you would write them by amount, value, size, temperature, age, shape, colour, origin, and material.
3. In 1994, the corporation who had a patent on GIFs tried to charge a price for the use of GIFS. The PNG was invented as an alternative, and the corporation backed down.
4. There are instances when Pluto is nearer to the Sun than Neptune – one of these timelines used to be from 1979 to 1999.
5. Saint Lucia is the solely country in the world named after a woman.
6. There is an island called “Just Enough Room”, where there’s just enough place for a tree and a house.
7. The human eye is so sensitive that, if the Earth were flat and it was a dark night, a candle’s flame could be seen from 50 kilometres away.
8. In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”.
9. Researchers have found that flossing your teeth can help your memory. Flossing prevents gum disease, which prevents stiff blood vessels, which cause memory issues.
10. Those cute furry bits inside a cat’s ear are called “ear furnishings”. They ensure that dirt doesn’t go inside and also helps them to hear well.
I hope you have enjoyed reading and please be safe.
Content created and supplied by: SilverlineAcquired (via Opera News )