- Stay focused, flexible, and productive, in both good and bad times.
- Feel less afraid of new experiences or an uncertain future.
- Manage and tolerate strong emotions outside your comfort zone, even those you’d rather avoid like anger or despair.
- Strengthen your relationships and improve your communication skills, especially under pressure.
- Bolster your self-esteem.
- Be confident you’ll eventually find a solution to a problem, even when one isn’t immediately apparent.
Youb does these steps at a time regardless of your age, background, or circumstances. The following tips can help you face hardships with more confidence, better cope with these tumultuous times, and make it through to the brighter, many of us try to protect ourselves by refusing to accept the truth of what’s happening. They are many things a person can do like putting yourself under the goal of searching for work. controlling the medical experts, and putting on a brave face.
If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com