You can't just do abdominal exercises and expect to have a flat belly. A health lifestyle and seeing good outcomes is all about focusing on both your diet and exercise. The are certain foods that you might not be aware of but they are causing more harm than good. In this article we will look at foods you should avoid if you are trying to get rid of belly fat.
1. Flavoured yorghut. It contains lots of sugar which in turn leads to weight gain. Eat Greek yorghurt instead.
2. Pancake syrup. It contains too much sugar and will increase your sugar cravings and this won't help get rid of that belly fat.
3. White rice. It contains a lot of carbohydrates and it's stripped off its fiber and antioxidants and in turn make you feel hungry quicker.
4. Granola. As healthy as it is advertised this food is actually added with fats a different types of sugars. This is likely to increase your sugar cravings as the day progresses.
5. Dried fruit. When you remove the water in the fruit you end up with some form of sweet candy and it will not do good for your sugary cravings.
Comment,like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Health2.0 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More