Since ancient times it was wide known about the castor oil. Castor oil has been used to cure, to treat, to combat many health related issues. Recently, by many researches and surveys the benefits of the castor oil are checked and proved. Read below and you will learn how to use the benefits of this oil in your favor and how to use it in order to improve 24 common health issues and conditions.
Castor Oil properties
It is obtained from the Ricinus Communis plant and it contains 50% of the oil. The beneficial properties and characteristics of the castor oil are due to the ricinoleic acid. However, the seeds of the Ricinus Communis can be very toxic, while the oil is not.
Pioneers in the use of the benefits of this oil were the ancient Egyptians for the purpose to improve some health conditions. They usually used it as a purge and also as a delivery accelerator. Castor oil can also improve the blood circulation, and therefore it is used in beauty industry.
How to improve the appearance of the skin with castor oil?
If you suffer some issues related to joint pain or blood circulation, just apply compress with castor oil. The compress will allow the absorption of the oil. The preparation is very easy and simple, but it is very efficient.
To carry these compresses you will need:
– Kitchen foil
– Hot water bottle
– Clean clothes or gauze
Process of preparation:
1. Clean the area. Clean it with water and add some baking soda to disinfect the area.
2. Soak the cloth or the gauze into the castor oil. Put it over the affected area.
3. Cover the cloth or the gauze with kitchen foil.
4. Apply the bottle with hot water onto the compress.
5. Wrap towel over the affected area covered with the gauze. This will help the area to stay wormer for a longer time.
6. Leave the gauze for at least 1 hour.
7. Remove the towel, the bottle and the gauze and rinse it thoroughly with a lot of water.
8. Practice this procedure every day, but no longer than 40 days.
These compresses can also be healing remedy for varicose veins, for improvement of the liver function, for pain and inflammation relieve, for improvement of the digestion and can relieve pre-menstrual pain.
24 Health Conditions That You Can Treat With Castor Oil
1. Castor oil mixed with baking soda can help you to lighten dark spots on the skin.
2. Castor oil can improve the skin condition; it can be applied for reduction of stretch marks by gentle massage.
3. Can help in healing burns, small bruises and cuts.
4. Stimulates hair growth and hair strengthening if scalp is massaged with castor oil.
5. Eliminates pilonidal cysts efficiently.
6. To cure sprains and injuries massage the ankle with castor oil.
7. To cure tinnitus, put 6 drops of castor oil in a glass of water, for 4 months.
8. One drop of castor oil into your eyes, on a daily basis, can help you stop the cataract.
9. To fight severe allergic conditions, drink 5 drops of castor oil per day.
10. Throat nodules can be treated by rubbing oil on the neck.
11. Castor oil also helps in treatments of vocal cords thickening.
12. Rub castor oil on the eyelids before bed In case of allergies or conjunctivitis.
13. To remove the wax from the ears, just drop once in each ear.
14. For nicotine cleanse at former smokers, drink 2 drops of castor oil a day. You can be also beneficial in fight against alcoholism.
15. To remove calcium deposits and plantal calluses massage the soles of the feet.
16. Yet another characteristic of castor oil is to improve digestion, applied on the stomach to improve constipation or diarrhea.
17. Hyperactivity can be treated by relaxing massages with a little castor oil mixed with lavender.
18. To cure cervical or lumbar pains apply it on the back.
19. It can remove fungi from the skin, such as athlete’s foot.
20. To remove warts, rub castor oil on the warts every day, for at least one month.
21. You can also end up with red moles.
22. To stop snoring, rub castor oil on the chest, every day.
23. To alkalize your body and fight chronic diseases.
24. To reduce or to even stop inflammation and itching caused by insects bites, drop castor oil.
Content created and supplied by: Giiven (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More